Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
The Stash Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help execute our acquisition efforts. The Marketing Associate will report to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, and collaborate closely with the entire marketing team. If you have superior attention to detail, great communication skills (both verbal and written), and are excited to get into the nitty-gritty of campaign execution - Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns through a variety of different channels - affiliate, social, programmatic, search, and offline
- Conduct A/B testing on live campaigns to optimize performance
- Work with Marketing Manager to setup promotional offers, landing pages and QA user experience
- Managing on-going affiliate requests for assets and materials including; facilitating asset review/approval process with internal compliance team
- Assist Marketing Managers with day to day execution and optimization of campaigns
- Prepare weekly marketing reports that analyze and summarize the performance of campaigns
- Contribute to a team culture of testing, optimizing, and continually improving
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of B2C digital marketing experience
- Prior knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Experience working with large data sets
- Proficient in Excel and comfortable working with simple data to analyze performance and lift in campaigns
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Detail oriented self-starter with excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a small team, in a fast-paced startup environment
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" (2018)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.
More Jobs From