Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping some of the largest brands in the world transform their retail experiences across channels.
Were hiring Account Managers who will be responsible for the management and growth of existing small to mid-sized retailers and brands. You'll be joining a client centric team that blends analytics, creativity and a passion for challenging the status quo of retailers.
You'll be challenged with developing a deep understanding of your clients needs and will focus on growing your clients subscription and re-order programs. You will own the post-sales experience and establish yourself as a trusted business partner by delivering strategic recommendations, best practices and expertise to our clients.
The Account Manager will also partner closely with the Strategic Client Directors to support the growth of Ordergroove's largest and most complex accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients businesses, competitors, and verticals. Define client objectives and success criteria for their partnership with OrderGroove.
- Build relationships driving client advocacy for Ordergroove with decision makers and individual contributors.
- Lead marketing discovery efforts and partner with your clients to determine program specifications that will reflect your clients brand and maximize program results.
- Educate clients on relationship commerce best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to drive subscription program KPIs and exceed their business objectives; respectfully challenging old-guard, transactional retail paradigms with consumer-focused strategies
- Drive cross-functional success with internal resources including sales, solutions, consumer marketing, creative and product
- Analyze and interpret clients data and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Conduct comprehensive business reviews that demonstrate a deep understanding of your clients program goals and results and provide data-backed recommendations that will evolve strategy and maximize program results.
- Be an advocate for your clients needs within Ordergroove and coordinate activities of the internal team to ensure that these needs are being met.
- Identify obstacles to delivering on clients goals and/or areas of client dissatisfaction and develop and execute plans to remediate.
- Identify opportunities for account expansion and partner with Sales to support expansion and renewal efforts.
- Own your clients success with a goal of making every client an Ordergroove net promoter.
- 3+ years of relationship management experience with proven track record of revenue growth.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm.
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong visual eye and creative mind.
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive can-do outlook.
Bonus points for:
- Interest and / or experience in the beauty and retail industries.
- Retail SaaS technology or e-commerce experience.
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From