In the Implementations role, you will contact new and existing clients to coordinate and conduct Contract Pharmacy implementation activities. The Implementation Specialist will support Sales staff during sales process and participate in process improvement activities related to implementations. Support assigned client implementations, including new clients and Contract Pharmacy network expansions. The Implementations Specialist will work with Operations Specialists to ensure smooth hand-offs and integrated project plans and prepares and updates implementation project plan templates and tracking sheets as needed with new entities, pharmacy expansions, and partner plans.
To succeed in this role, you will have
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Strong desire for leadership development
- Effective communications skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- 3+ months of internship experience with an implementation team
- Have a willingness to relocate
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
- Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
- Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
You should currently be pursuing a Bachelors degree
Have an anticipated graduation date between May 2020 and August 2021
Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.