Office Tour Photos
Pivotals Story VIDEO
Pivotal Software, Inc. combines platform, tools, and methodology to help the worlds largest companies transform the way they build software and run their most strategic applications. Our technology is used by Global 2000 companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage. Founded in 2013, Pivotal unleashes software-developer productivity and creates an environment for innovation to scale, while fulfilling our mission to transform how the world builds software.
We are looking for a high-energy, software sales professional who will identify and bring to closure Pivotal Platform product and service opportunities. You are expected to generate net new business as well as for maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. You are responsible for the overall health and sales performance of the territory of defined accounts.
Pivotal Sales has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries create new digital experiences and rediscover the power of software by using Pivotal Platform, Pivotal Labs, and Pivotal Data. Our team is growing exponentially as we are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
Interacting with C-level clients, you will be driving the digital transformation strategy with market leading enterprise customers.
Required Skills / Experiences
- Considerable experience of selling enterprise software product and/or technology consulting with focus on IT
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Able to qualify, execute and close business opportunity under minimum guidance
- Proven ability to sell to business line and sell the business value vs. product is KEY
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Desired Skills / Experiences
- Advanced knowledge around DevOps, PaaS, Agile, Containers
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Previous experience of working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience of selling Enterprise applications in Java EE environments, Cloud applications experience would be an asset
Pivotal is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From