Tripadvisor, the worlds preferred travel guidance company, is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a high-energy sales organization focused on breaking and accelerating revenue across key growth categories. You must be hungry to break new business, and uncover new areas of opportunity. As a part of this team, your main responsibility will be to drive revenue with partners by providing well thought out solutions that help them build their brands and achieve their goals.
You will use your industry knowledge to work with predominantly new partners and build trust and partnerships through a combination of data backed strategies, high-value audiences, cutting-edge technology, and access to a deep product portfolio.
This role requires persistent and persuasive communication with clients. You will need a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, have experience with programmatic, custom content solutions, and have proven sales skills. You feel comfortable working independently, while also forging internal relationships in order to collaborate to close deals.
Added plus if you have experience and/or existing relationships across tech, telco, retail, and health categories.
- Responsible for driving revenue, hitting revenue goals and building, developing and servicing new business
- Develop relationships at all levels both at the agency and client.
- Prospect strategically to identify & qualify categories and accounts that are not currently spending with Tripadvisor
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Tripadvisors product suites and be able to articulate Tripadvisors value proposition in market.
- Have a focused sales strategy and feel comfortable handling high RFP volume
- Consistently bring client partners proactive solutions in order to help them meet their business challenges
- Feel comfortable being a part of a lean team -- you will be integrated from the proposal and media plan process through crafting final reporting.
- Work closely with internal teams, such as research, ad operations, and client services to ensure that we are delivering world class service to our partners.
- Manage a sales pipeline with timely and accurate forecasting
- Consistently communicate market feedback to be a strategic partner internally, helping to develop strategic advertising solutions
- At least 3+ years of digital media experience in a sales or sales support role
- Experience at a leading media company, technology or social media platform
- An entrepreneurial & competitive spirit that is excited by building something new
- Possess experience in successfully driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business
- Can manage multiple live campaigns at once with both new and returning clients
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Passion and knowledge of the online advertising industry