About the Team
The Banking and Securities team manages Intralinks largest relationships worldwide, working on some of our clients most strategically important projects. We are a creative and collaborative team of experienced sales professionals selling the portfolio of Financing Deal Lifecycle and Secure Doc Exchange products to a range of clients, from startup through to the largest financial institutions in the world.
Day to Day:
- Champion the Intralinks value proposition within the banking and securities community.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings.
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process for new deals.
- Manage all information in our Salesforce CRM system related to the accounts.
- Establish and develop relationships with banking professionals and others in the securities community.
- Develop sales strategy and account plans alongside a team of other dedicated sales professionals.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years proven success in achieving quota in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle with the goal to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams.
- Strong prospecting, opportunity identification, account management, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage a highly transactional book of business, with a focus on driving a large amount of sales activity into the defined territory list.
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor along with the flexibility to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with many clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and web-based technologies such as LinkedIn
It would be great if you also had
- A background in debt financing and/or experience with Software as a Service in the Financial Services vertical.
- Experience using Salesforce.
#LI - ED1
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.