Brandwatch is a Digital Consumer Intelligence suite that combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time.
Home to over 500 people, from over 30 different nations, each nestled in one of eight culturally diverse cities across the globe. Were a high growth software company who recently merged with Crimson Hexagon, based out of Boston.
Reporting to a Sales Manager, and focusing on Emerging and Enterprise accounts, you possess a hunters mentality, have an energetic personality, can easily explain complicated concepts and understand what it takes for a team to win. You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. Your ability to demonstrate a successful track record in selling SaaS or technology solutions to brands and/or agencies is key. The Commercial team is an inside sales team based out of Boston that primarily responds to inbound leads with deal sizes from $40K-$150K+ ACV.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
Develop and manage a target account plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through qualifying inbound leads, providing creative and compelling software demonstrations, engaging in deep discovery, and presenting tailored business solutions through value-selling techniques
- Execute a sales process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
The right candidate will have:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with proven success
- Experience working within or with Market Research, Insights and Analytics functions is a PLUS
- Strong commercial acumen
- An understanding of how organizations leverage data and insights
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization across industries
- A solution selling approach to sales
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- An understanding of sales techniques such as Sandler, SPIN and Challenger
- Experience with social media analytics, social media management, social CRM or other social systems.
- SaaS / Software Sales Experience
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From