Cargo is looking to expand its Brand Partnerships Sales team to help support growth in 2019. As an Account Director, you'll own the entire process of building the brand pipeline, from pitching Cargo to new brand partners to securing contracts and hitting quarterly targets. In addition, youll sell Cargos in-car rideshare sampling and digital engagement platform to brand marketers and their agency partners. Most importantly, youll help craft the in-car experience for hundreds of thousands of passengers in rideshare vehicles.
- Build Brand Pipeline: Conduct research in food, beauty and other categories, as well as build out company and decision-maker target lists. Research and develop a deep understanding of each company or brand's objectives and priorities. Align pipeline to Cargos merchandising and consumer engagement plans.
- Think Consumer + Get Creative: Develop creative execution pitch ideas that will delight rideshare passengers and meet each brand's objectives; these can range from connecting digital, shopper marketing, PR, sweeps, or special events activations. Work closely with internal teams to align resources for creative, out-of-the-box campaign ideas.
- Drive Cargos Growth: Pitch Cargo's platform and creative opportunities to secure new contracts with brand partners. Seek out opportunities to add value to brand partners and generate revenue for Cargo. Responsible for hitting quarterly volume and revenue targets. Work closely with the Account Management team to present new ideas and negotiate contract renewals with existing partners.
- 3+ years CPG/Beauty category sales experience selling to agencies or brand teams (or related brand management experience)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong communication, creative thinking, and negotiation skills
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.
More Jobs From