WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The primary role of Account Coordinator on the Wholesale Team will be to work with customers and partners, manage support systems, and drive the creation of the infrastructure and sales channels needed to scale the wholesale business. Primary focus will be on the management of the existing customer accounts, the corresponding management of records, the improvement and updating of data systems, and the setup process for new customers and suppliers. The Account Coordinator will also be expected to interact directly with customers and document their actions.
The roles key responsibilities include:
- Customer order entry, organization of purchase orders and customer communication portals
- Coordinating order management with 3PL partner
- Communicating with the Finance team to precisely track sales, inventory, and expenses
- Leading vendor set up process including entries into national retailer portal, preparing customer specific line list and lead item set up process, as needed
- Develop new data insights in the wholesale CRM and from retailer sales data
- Managing internal communications with key stakeholders to ensure flawless execution of program launch and customer reorders
- Create team sales and merchandising collateral
- Coordinating launch of marketing promotions; organize, implement and monitor results
- Finding ways to automate repetitive tasks and executing that vision
What You Bring to the Party
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing or retail operations role
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new projects on a frequent basis
- Aptitude for conducting business over the phone
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Professional demeanor and initiative to solve business problems without the need of close oversight
- Experience in order management, inside sales or business development, a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.