You are professional and personable, intelligent and love to help people out. You are a solution-provider, with a real passion for providing platinum customer service and thrive being on front-line balancing customer calls. You will work as part of our 500 strong global team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages day in day out.
What's in it for you?
We provide all new hires an 8-week long training program, which covers aspects such as an introduction to Bloomberg products and services, our clients, a broader insight into global financial markets, general daily inquiries, product setup and hardware, and troubleshooting. The training helps to equip you with the necessary soft skills required to provide outstanding customer service to Bloomberg's 325,000 clients and 19,000 employees.
You'll never stop learning...we'll invest in your career, and coupled with our unrivaled approach to career development, we will help you expand your skills and opportunities in this role through project involvements. Our expert Bloomberg Customer Support representatives have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, recruiting, quality control and idea generation.
Upon a successful period in Bloomberg Customer Support, you will have the opportunity to foster your career across the company. There is a diversity of successful career advancements with our Alumni to Financial Product: Analytics & Sales, Global Data, Compliance, Client Financial Services, Workplace Operations functions.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients on inbound and outbound phone calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve Bloomberg terminal related issues
- Escalate customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a dynamic, client-focused environment
You'll need to be able to:
- Start full time work in October 2019
- Read, write, and speak proficient English & French
- Occasionally work weekends or on a bank holiday (weekday off in lieu)
If this sounds like you:
If this sounds like you - apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are. Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg".
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From