The North America Account Executive will play a critical role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Candidates must be adept at leading complex sales cycles with retailers and CPG companies. Candidates must also be skilled at leading cross functional sales activities by engaging internal support team members and functional leaders across Business Development, Professional Services, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Product and Legal. Daily activities include executive / C-level interactions with prospects and existing customers, building demand for the DemandTec by Acoustic solutions, qualifying prospects, responding to RFI/P’s, developing and executing sales strategies, collaborating with internal and external partners and negotiating / closing SaaS subscription contracts.
What You'll Do
• Consistently achieve quarterly quotas for new customer subscriptions and expansion of existing customer subscriptions
• Develop and execute territory and account level sales strategy
• Generate demand for DemandTec by Acoustic SaaS solutions with target retail and CPG companies
• Qualify accounts to ensure they have the means to successfully purchase and deploy the solutions
• Showcase the DemandTec by Acoustic solutions to prospective customers and gain agreement for purchase
• Maintain accurate reporting of sales activity and pipeline
• 7+ years of experience leading complex sales cycles
• Experience selling SaaS to retail and CPG companies
• Experience selling SaaS to the “C-Suite” of clients
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional team members and executive leadership
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong collaboration and teaming skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.