At Tend, were combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the worlds first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist - Field Recruitment will support Tends continued growth by recruiting diverse talent for our clinical and operations positions across our studios. Utilizing your skills in process improvement, collaboration, communication, strategic thinking, and empathy you will ensure an excellent full-cycle recruiting experience for our candidates and hiring managers.
About the Role
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting for assigned roles while delivering an exceptional candidate experience and serving as an ambassador for Tend
- Guide and assist Hiring Managers with regard to recruiting process, policies, and procedures
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Managers and Hiring Managers to create and implement sourcing strategies for Clinical and Operations studio positions
- Ensure a robust pipeline of active and passive candidates in all markets and establish networking relationships with a diverse pool of candidates
- Leverage various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, job postings, and social media to source candidates for high need/hard to fill positions
- Conduct thorough interviews to assess candidate qualifications, interests, and fit for Tend
- Schedule interviews and ensure candidates move through the pipeline in a timely manner
- Utilize recruiting metrics and market research to define sourcing strategy and consult TA Managers and Hiring Managers on relevant trends
- Maintain accurate documentation of all candidates in the pipeline and provide recruitment reports to hiring managers
- Support Talent Acquisition Managers on strategic projects and initiatives
- Potential travel to conduct business meetings with hiring managers and candidates in different markets
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a healthcare or retail setting
- Experience recruiting and building pipelines with candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with hiring managers across business functions
- Experience sourcing passive candidates including the ability to develop boolean strings and create effective outreach messages to engage candidates
- Experience working with exempt and nonexempt employees across various business functions and experience levels
- Experience working in a startup or hyper-growth environment preferred
- Strategically minded and excited to influence the culture of Talent Acquisition at Tend
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools to identify and connect with candidates
- Experience managing pipeline using an Applicant Tracking System
- Data-driven and aware of recruiting trends, technology, and strategies
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results within a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.