The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead recruiting efforts for clinical team roles and home office team roles by leading the sourcing efforts and optimizing the current hiring process & structure, to create a memorable & high-quality candidate experience throughout the acquisition journey.
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy for each clinical and non-clinical practice role, aligned to the Companys brand and strategic initiatives.
- Clearly communicate the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to attract + retain high-performing teams.
- Lead and manage the talent acquisition process, including optimization of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), to ensure engagement of passive and active candidates for current and future openings.
- Establish a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points with the candidate funnel or process.
- Implement KPIs and weekly metrics, using benchmarks for planning purposes, to set goals for the hiring funnel, including time to fill, number of passive/active candidates, number of interviews, number of hires, and retention measures at 30/90/120 and 6 months.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.