At Tend, were combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the worlds first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
We're adding a Digital Product Manager to the Tend team, to support the overall business by creating digital products, features and services for a best-in-class experience for our members and the Tend studio teams.
About the Role
- Own the digital product experience for both Tend members and our Studio teams, with the goal to fulfill Tends commitment to provide an experience that leaves members looking forward to the dentist.
- Develop the product vision - and specific products that realize that vision - to create an unrivaled customer experience within our studios.
- Serve as an expert for the product management team, provide direction & feedback on initiatives.
- Deliver solutions for the most complex product challenges at Tend, including oversight of projects that span multiple teams, stakeholders and partners.
- Work cross-functionally with the engineering, design and marketing team at Tend.
- Drive the creation, and iteration, of processes to improve the Tend team's output.
- Provide guidance, set expectations and optimize processes through consistent and constructive feedback with both the product team and our stakeholders.
- We are a fun, hardworking team at Tend. You must be collaborative, scrappy and willing to roll up your sleeves.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Proven track record of developing digital products that totally delight customers.
- User-obsessed - think about user needs.
- Data driven - be analytical to support your decision making process and to identify new opportunities.
- Well organized - we are working on a lot of things in parallel.
- Experience in multi-unit retail operations and / or in the hospitality sector is a BIG PLUS.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.