About the Role:
- Lead the Learning & Development strategy, implementation and assessment of training for the organization, including:
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) for the organization, including course selection, assignment and assessment.
- Develop, prepare and deliver training programs for both clinical and non-clinical curriculum for new and existing teams
- Source, Develop and deliver TendU leadership training
- Conduct training designed to meet compliance standards and CDC guidelines for safety and regulatory training
- Lead the onboarding programs for new studio and hub team members
- Manage day-to-day programs and delivery processes
- Develop virtual and in-person training programs for field and hub support roles
- Interface with all Departments to develop specifications for the requirements, curriculum, and content of the training programs.
- Lead efforts to create, maintain, and align SOPs to Company initiatives
- Collaborates with cross-functional departments to develop and implement custom training for the respective area(s).
- Continuously reviews and modifies training programs for improved performance and effectiveness.
- Conducts clinical and leadership training needs analysis and Coordinate vendor relations for external training programs as required.
- Act as a learning and talent development business advisor on effective and leading-edge learning and development strategies to achieve business goals
- Establish the right communications vehicles and project management tools to ensure real-time and close connection to business leaders, organizational priorities and changes.
- Provide input into the annual plan and budget to execute learning and talent development activities, as appropriate
- Demonstrate initiative in recommending and implementing delivery process improvements to increase efficiency, and constantly moving learning to the next level
- BS/BA Degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of measurable HR/L&D experience in multi-site, multi-state organization
- 2+ years of experience in a healthcare organization
- Skilled in adult learning, facilitation, needs assessment and measuring impact of learning programs
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Philosophies (LEAN/Six Sigma)
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Superb written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills, collaborative, patience, professionalism, and initiative.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.