At Tend, were combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
The CPG, Director of E-Commerce will join our Nashville-based E-Commerce and Product Development team to launch our new line of oral hygiene products. This new and dynamic role reports to our General Manager, CPG and will own the consumer facing portion of our e-commerce experience, including managing the e-commerce shop and shipping and fulfillment. Product categories include toothpaste, manual and electric toothbrushes, mouthwash, floss, and whitening products.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the worlds first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes caring for our oral health an experience people look forward to.
About the Role
- Proficiency in managing e-commerce sites, preferably using Shopify or other commonly used platforms.
- Knowledge of e-commerce best practices including sales management, subscription programs, product descriptions, checkout processes, etc.
- Work closely with brand and marketing teams to ensure all content is congruent with brand identity, strategic direction, and promotional activity.
- Work closely with digital product and engineering teams to build and optimize the site.
- Work cross-functionally to develop SEO strategy and continued optimization to drive traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Work with marketing to develop and execute multi-channel marketing plans.
- Develop partnerships with desirable 3rd parties to aid product launches.
- Provide tracking and analysis of user behavior through market analysis, and site analytics to identify key performance drivers and metrics.
- Conduct market and user research to inform the development process and to ensure products are viable and competitive.
- Supply Chain & Distribution
- Develop training materials and supporting content for our Member Experience team to handle customer FAQs, returns, and complaints
- Perform regular analysis to understand frequency and root cause of customer refunds and returns, shipping delays, etc.
About the Role
- 7-10 years of direct to consumer CPG experience, preferably in a startup environment or launching new product categories within a larger organization.
- MBA a plus.
- Prior experience working in banking or consulting a plus.
- Comfort with managing a P&L and making decisions to maximize sales, customer retention, and profitability.
- Skilled in developing and executing complex project plans.
- Exceptional organizational skills and incredibly detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal teams and external partners.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to your roll-up-sleeves to achieve business objectives.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Jobs From