In this role you will:
- Help design systems that efficiently balance and coordinate agent's tasks and routes to meet system-level goals in highly dynamic and complex environments.
- Be instrumental in building systems where robots use real-time and learned information to adapt and augment human workflows for maximum efficiency.
- Implement and develop multi-agent task planning and scheduling algorithms, test them in simulation and on real robots, and support deploying these capabilities to customer sites.
- Interface with enterprise software and the autonomous navigation stack to integrate your work into our overall robot software architecture.
- Develop high-quality, well-documented Java code to contribute to proprietary orchestration software.
- Non-classroom experience with multi-agent task planning and scheduling algorithms (internship and/or research experience is ok).
- Experience developing multi-threaded code with at least one of the following: Java, C++.
- Strong analytical reasoning abilities.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with discrete event or agent-based simulation a plus.
- Experience with combined task/motion planning techniques a plus.
- Experience with ROS a plus.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From