: Motion Planning Robotics Engineer
Required Skills and Experience
- Ph.D. in Robotics or Master’s degree in Robotics plus 5 years of development experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for planning problems.
- Expertise in motion planning as applied to robotic manipulation.
- Ability to synthesize approaches to problems from new or existing techniques.
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Proficient in C++ and/or Python and Linux (Ubuntu).
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Ph.D. in Robotics or Computer Science with a concentration in robotics.
- Commercial experience in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Experience with OpenRave and OMPL.
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System).
Familiarity with one or more of the following:
- Machine Learning.
- Computer Vision.
- Asynchronous/Concurrent Programming.
- Messaging Systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- Robot Simulation.
- Event Sourcing.
- Containers and Orchestration Thereof.
- NoSQL/SQL Databases.
- VCS (Git)
- Issue Tracking Systems (Jira).
More Jobs From