Droplette is revolutionizing drug delivery: we are building a disruptive needle-free platform technology with groundbreaking applications in cosmetics, gene delivery, and healthcare.
We are seeking a Customer Service Associate who will assist with hardware-oriented customer service at various touch points: Intercom chat, email, social media, and DMs. This will be a full time position with on call daily hours, including limited time on weekends. We are located in Boston, MA but this is a remote role on the West Coast. Hours will be 8am to 5pm PT.
What Youll Do:
- Directly assisting customers while they shop, use, and troubleshoot the Droplette device, capsules, and app via Live Chat
- Answering customer emails for our e-commerce business. This includes providing skincare recommendations, tracking orders and complaints, working with our fulfillment team to troubleshoot issues, and managing subscription memberships.
- Engaging with customers via social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Helping develop tone, vocabulary, and scripts to streamline customer communication on an ongoing basis
- Determining the root cause of problems, escalating issues to management when necessary, resolving issues, and helping to implement strategies to improve processes.
- Supporting cross functional tasks and teams where customer-facing touch points are present.
- Identifying areas for efficiency and improvement in the customer experience and collaborating on strategies with Membership Services Manager.
What We Seek:
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Clear understanding of excellent customer service
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and motivating personality
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure, and adapt quickly to operational changes
- Experience with hardware customer service
- Friendly, engaging conversational style
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
- Hyper-organized with high attention to detail
More about Droplette
The Droplette team is driven to make an impact in medicine and consumer healthcare by harnessing hardware and technology. The ideal candidate for this role will join us on our mission to push the limits of molecular delivery and be enthusiastic about working with a constantly-growing company. We are seeking candidates that are both a technical and cultural fit for our organization: we believe that a passionate and diverse team with interdisciplinary skill sets is crucial as we strive to make a positive difference in the world with our technology.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on protected categories, Droplette also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Droplette.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice: Agencies that submit a resume to Droplette must have a current executed Droplette Agency Agreement executed by the Head of People Operations. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Droplette Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Droplette Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
Droplette participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Covid- 19 Mandatory Vaccination Requirement: Effective October 1, 2021, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus unless they have been granted a reasonable accommodation. If you are offered employment, this requirement must be met by your date of hire, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved by the Head of People Operations in writing.