Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
At Tend, were combining top-notch care with safe, soothing incredible environments, elevated hospitality, state of the art consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine the dental experience for our patients and the work experience for our team members. Going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Were searching for a compassionate & thorough Member Experience Specialist to provide concierge-like support to our patients. Working in a collaborative & engaging environment, youll truly impact and influence the overall Tend experience.
About the Role
- Consistent delivery of high-quality patient experience, keeping our Tend values at heart.
- Manage & carefully respond to inbound patient communications, by phone, text, & email.
- Communicate outbound to patients, in alignment with brand philosophy.
- Schedule patients, using technology platforms.
- Resolve patient issues & concerns, with proactiveness, patience, empathy and understanding.
- Maintain confidential information, treating each patient interaction with compassion and sensitivity.
- Boost patient lead conversion & recommend additional products & services during patient interactions.
- At least 1 year of customer / patient experience.
- Proven success in patient conversion & engagement.
- Experience with various technology platforms used in support of customer / patient care.
- Understanding administrative processes for the patient experience team.
- Bilingual with English and Spanish language fluency is a plus
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
Weve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how were making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.