Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patients healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Medical Writer to join a series B Digital Health company. You will work closely with content development, subject matter experts, and clinical teams to develop proprietary UM review guidelines across multiple specialty areas. The work will be fast-paced and project-based, with evolving needs - requiring adaptability, curiosity, and grace under pressure. Your work will support the expression of clinical programs and rules that power our products.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Author high-quality, scientifically rigorous content that aligns with Coheres style guide, AMA guidelines, and all internal content development processes.
- Perform literature reviews and identify evidence-based and peer-reviewed journal articles to be used in guideline development.
- Adhere to project parameters, including deadlines, budget, and content limitations; provide regular updates to the Project Manager on the status of content development.
- Cultivate expertise in assigned clinical areas and help educate internal teams.
- Proactively lead by example to demonstrate efficiency, nimble learning, team productivity, and superior scientific quality for all deliverables.
Your background & requirements:
- At least 2-5 years of clinical, regulatory, or scientific writing focused on utilization management clinical guidelines or medical coverage policies
- A Bachelors, Masters, PharmD or Ph.D. in a life science or health discipline
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret scientific data
- Familiar with PubMed, online research mediums, and other document delivery systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills -- strong attention to detail related to consistency, grammar, syntax, and accuracy
- Proficiency with templates and style guides
- Able to work within multiple therapeutic areas and can quickly gain command of new areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (ie, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
We cant wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, its personal.