Epsilon is seeking a Senior Medical Editor to join our Digital Experience practice reporting to the Director of Medical Editing. Join a close-knit and growing team where youll get the opportunity to work on a variety of promotions with top pharma clients!
As Senior Medical Editor, you will be responsible for providing the full span of editorial services and managing your daily workflow on assigned projects. You will also be responsible to do the following:
- Provide a first read copyedit of and final sign-off for assigned projects
- Ensure correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, usage, and adherence to AMA style as well as product and agency style guides
- Fact-check and edit digital assets for DTC and HCP audiences, with a focus on verifying scientific accuracy and tone, audience appropriateness, and alignment with strategic project goals
- Adhere to editorial processes and brand-specific guidelines and project plans to meet deadlines and ensure quality
- Create and maintain editorial style guides, reference lists, and core claim documents on assigned brands
- Attend kickoff and status meetings
- Collaborate within the editorial team and with brand teams on editorial and AMA best practices
We are looking for a seasoned medical editor with the following experience:
- 3+ years experience in pharmaceutical ad agency or medical education
- 3 years experience editing and fact-checking medical/pharmaceutical content
- Thorough knowledge of current AMA style
- Understanding of FDA guidelines is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in English grammar and spelling
- Ability to manage busy workload and meet deadlines
- Work autonomously as well as within a team
- Crazy attention to detail
- Experience using WorkFront and Verify a plus
- Experience using Adobe and Microsoft Software
When youre one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, weve been helping marketers from the worlds top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilons best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.