Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to grow its Media Community Development team with a Partner Development Manager to help support an ecosystem of content creators and publishers that partner with Facebook on solutions like Ad Breaks, Publishing Tools and more. The Media Community Development team sits within Media Partnerships, a rapid growth organization that connects people with the public figures, creators and media publishers they care about. The team engages partners at scale to drive meaningful audience and monetization growth, optimized for efficiency and agility, while maintaining a high quality partner experience. We succeed when we help our partners grow.
This person will oversee a portfolio of emerging media creators and publishers to educate them at scale on strategies to reach their audiences and ensure that they are successful in adopting and leveraging Facebook products to develop their content businesses on the platform. Through operational rigor and knowledge of their vertical and partner set, this person will also work cross-functionally across Marketing, Operations, Analytics, and Product teams to help shape our products, inform strategy on approaches to new partnerships opportunities, and optimize new experiences and processes to ensure our partners are successful. This is a full-time role based in our New York office.
- Develop scalable solutions to build, manage, and grow a large set of partners
- Manage day-to-day relationships, including establishing an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, and addressing business and operational issues
- Hold webinars, workshops, and trainings to onboard partners to new products and help them succeed
- Work with marketing and communications teams to develop and maintain vertical specific best practices and collateral
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and research teams to advocate for partner needs
- Develop new partner opportunities by researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Be a trusted consultant to high value partners and help them adopt our products to maximize their audience on Facebook
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
More Jobs From