In this role you will:
- Investigate possible solutions to complex problems and provide recommendations to the team.
- Use knowledge generated in investigation phases to design and implement complex test and pre-production systems.
- Test, analyze, and iterate on solutions.
- At least a rising junior in a mechanical, industrial, or manufacturing engineering program.
- Solid understanding of fundamental engineering principles.
- Hands-on experience with electro-mechanical systems.
- Organized, motivated, and able to tackle challenges with an open mind.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a team-based environment.
- Creative problem solver, capable of brainstorming and sketching multiple solutions to a design problem.
- Willing to have fun.
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From