Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
A critical part of Thrasios brand acquisition process is coordinating how the acquired brand will continue to operate in each marketplace and channel. The Marketplace and Channel Manager will lead the efforts of Thrasios Supply Chain organization in supporting the marketplace and channel strategy for a particular brand.
- Coordinate the transition of inventory from acquired Amazon Seller Central account to a dedicated Thrasio seller central account.
- Ensuring new UPC information is created and provided to the supply chain operations teams
- Inventory at the supplier and at 3PLs is relabeled with the correct barcode information.
- Tracking which seller central account should be used going forward, at a brand and marketplace level in accordance
- Establish a timeline for fully exiting the acquired seller central account, and working with supply chain operations to ensure shipments are going to the correct seller central account.
- Facilitate the transition of direct to consumer fulfillment from inherited 3PL partners to the Thrasio Fulfillment Network (TFN).
- Confirming which products will continue to be fulfilled in non Amazon channels
- Ensuring the items are set up in the TFN.
- Aiding in the transition of inventory from the inherited 3PL to the TFN.
- Help to coordinate with supply chain operations the establishment of fulfilment channels
- Serve as the main point of contact for Supply Chain for all barcode information and ensuring the information is correctly recorded and maintained in Thrasios ERP
What you bring to the party:
- Strong understanding of the Amazon Seller Central system, including the relationship between ASIN, SKU, FNSKU, and Manufacture barcodes.
- Working knowledge of supply chain processes, including purchasing, logistics, and inventory management.
- Ability to coordinate multiple work streams with remote partners.
- Able to identify gaps in existing processes and create solutions.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.