All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Location: Boston, MA (Open to remote in US Eastern time zone)
Snyk is looking to welcome a Marketo Campaign Production Manager to their Marketing Operations (MOps) team. The MOps team supports Snyks Campaign Managers in the creation and deployment of highly engaging digital marketing campaigns that are driving the rapid growth of Snyks innovative Cloud Native Application Security Platform.
In this role, you will be responsible for the hands-on creation of Marketo-based, one-off email messages, nurture streams, and landing experiences that guide prospects and customers through all phases of their Snyk journey.
Youll spend your time:
- Creating highly polished Marketo programs from documented requests, including: email message and landing page creation, list segmentation and dynamic content logic, smart list creation, and trigger logic definition to target specific customer segments and to update Marketo program and Salesforce campaign statuses etc.
- Providing QA and technical support for Marketo programs created by non-technical Campaign Managers.
- Setting up new email nurture streams, monitoring their performance, flagging low performers and suggesting improvements that can be tested.
- Setting up and reporting out on A/B optimization tests of landing pages and email messaging.
- Working with a tight group of dedicated pros located across the globe who enjoy getting the job done and having fun at the same time.
Youll do amazing things in this role if you:
- Have 2+ years experience with hands-on digital marketing and end-to-end campaign production in a marketing automation tool, including at least one years experience with Marketo.
- Are comfortable working in existing HTML code to make minor modifications.
- Are familiar with investigating and fixing/escalating data, logic, synching etc. issues common to marketing automation tools.
- Have experience and enjoy working with internal stakeholders on turning their proposals into successful campaigns.
- Experience with Salesforce, GoToWebinar, Looker, or similar tools is a plus, as is experience working with images in Photoshop and familiarity with CSS.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, after recently securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions with DeepCode & Manifold. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!