The creative project management team is looking for a Project Manager, to work alongside our in-house creative team and oversee project management for brand/marketing creative channels. This manager will be responsible for leading and maintaining operational excellence, optimizing creative resource allocation and capacity planning for teams. Our ideal candidate is a strong manager, who has previous experience in project management, excels at communication and negotiation. This candidate is also comfortable working with data to drive planning and workflow decisions.
- Focus creative resources on high quality work that drives our brand/business goals
- Conduct periodic audits of incoming marketing requests to ensure it meets our customer and brand needs
- Ability to oversee and manage several high priority projects at once
- Identify trends and workflow opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic action plans, and risk management assessment
- Enforce project management processes and workflow plans
- Establish and cultivate trust with creative teams, and cross-functional leaders
- Collaborate with peers on creative solutions
- Lead forecasting analysis and capacity planning for creative teams
- Optimize creative resource allocation
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Ability to negotiate with internal partners
- Excels at written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Drive to learn and roll up their sleeves in a fast pace environment
- Creative problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Aware of new and leading industry technology and tools
- Must be experience with excel, pivot tables and project management programs
- Experienced with data analysis and capacity reporting tools (deep grasp of excel, pivot tables
- SQL is a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.