Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Thrasio is seeking a talented videographer to join our creative team in Boston, MA. The videographer will be responsible for shooting and editing videos for ads, promotions, social content, blogs etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with e-commerce ads, user generated content, direct response video ads, Facebook video ads, YouTube etc.
You will also:
- Work with the Marketing team to design creative video content for Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube, Amazon Video ads, etc.
- Create ad content for the purpose of driving revenue for consumer goods
- Develop compelling content that gets people to click and buy our products.
- Participate in social engagement activities to increase social presence, page likes, and followers
- Support creation of website assets, SEO, and SEM efforts
- Not take creative criticisms personally...sometimes the ugly video ads work better :)
- Trust the data and create more of what is working on video
- Do quick hit edits for testing
What You Bring to the Party
- Experience in e-commerce, ad related video or performance marketing, required
- Experience managing, shooting and editing user generated content
- Skilled at editing in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Skilled at shooting your own video with limited direction and knowing what materials and equipment you need to shoot
- Great organization skills; must be able to handle multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and is willing to collaborate with multiple departments
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Willingness to create multiple videos for testing and continue to experiment with them
- Experience in a digital marketing agency preferred
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From