Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
The Marketing Technologist will join the Go-To-Market team and serve as the liaison between marketing, vendors, and IT to support, develop, and manage our marketing tech stack with a focus on enhancing our digital and eCommerce strategies and programs.
- Develop, support, and maintain integrations amongst marketing automation, content management, analytics and marketing technology systems
- Becoming the resident expert on current and future digital tools to support our marketing initiatives
- Help optimize and support system integrations for lead nurturing and demand generation workflows and campaigns
- Conducting an audit of our current technical capabilities and how they map to our future plans
- Translate business needs to technical requirements that will guide system implementation and integration
- Assist in managing the backlog of technical projects and serving as the connection between marketing and development teams; work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive projects forward
- Serve as the primary point of contact between our technology vendors and our marketing team
- Ensure the team has the technical support needed to conduct complex A/B testing and web optimizations
- Work closely with designers, system architects, and developers to ensure were getting the most value possible out of of our marketing automation, content management, and analytics systems
- Develop plans for properly training team members on the use of new systems or new system features
- Manage cross-system integration needs and requirements
- Strong technical aptitude as well as experience with managing custom implementations of marketing automation, databases, CRM, and analytics systems
- An ability to explain technical considerations to non-technical team members in a concise, meaningful way
- Strong analytical and/or systems design background
- Strong communication and organizational skills, particularly with managing large projects that span multiple back-end systems
- Passionate to learn about and test the latest technologies
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Campaigns (ACS), Target, Adobe Analytics, preferred
At iZotope, were obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
More Jobs From