In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved. We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
We are hiring a Marketing Research Manager to join the Constant Contact Marketing team. We are looking for a customer-focused individual who will be passionate about providing the business an understanding of our customers - consumer behavior, unmet needs, purchase barriers and drivers and other intelligence - and ultimately informing our brands target customers, positioning, marketing messaging, product roadmaps, customer experiences, pricing and packaging.
What you'll do:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand and translate business questions into research projects that will drive informed execution of key initiatives aimed to meet business goals
- Serve as the keeper of knowledge and ambassador of customer insights, connecting dots across research studies and departments
- Execute ongoing online surveys to track and trend the sentiment of our customers across the customer journey
- Analyze survey results by our overall customer base as well as by key segments to identify the business primary strengths and weaknesses
- Create a clear and concise story from data that summarizes the key findings and provides the business with recommended actions
- Present research findings to teams across the business to drive internal understanding of and focus on the business primary strengths and weaknesses
- Design and execute ad hoc research either in-house or working with a vendor
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in research, data analysis and statistics, and knows how to select the appropriate methodology for the need.
- Demonstrated expertise and success in research best practices including online survey design, sampling plans and survey fielding
- Expertise in sampling and data analysis techniques to ensure statistical rigor
- Demonstrated success in turning business goals into structured research projects
- Experience translating data into a story that includes data-backed, actionable strategic plans that address primary business goals
- Experience working with and building strong relationships with stakeholders from various teams and levels within the organization
- Excellent presentation skills that drive stakeholder satisfaction with the ability to gain leadership alignment on strategic recommendations
- Proficiency with Qualtrics, Excel data analysis and PowerPoint a must, experience with Google collaboration tools a plus
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities in an effort to meet multiple project timelines
- A positive attitude with drive to do what it takes to make a big impact
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!