Who are we?
CybelAngel's mission is to create cutting-edge technologies which make the Internet a safer place. Thanks to our in-house solution were able to detect data leaks over the Internet (e.g. Dark Web, Deep Web) as well as connected devices.
Using AI, we identify sensitive data and provide real-time alert services to our clients. We help major companies in securing and protecting their sensitive and confidential information and we proactively anticipate high risk security threats.
CybelAngel was founded in Paris in 2013. Over 150 employees, were spread around the world but primarily reside in the US, France and the UK. We pride ourselves in having a culture of team spirit, ambition and a high commitment to ethics. Our team is looking to add new talent and expertise in order to help us solve ever growing security threats over the Web.
- Be Curious
- Be Bold
- Stronger Together
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a demand gen aficionado to join our team for approximately 6-8 months, possibly long term. You will be moving forward our overall strategy, planning and delivery of demand generation programs throughout North America, targeting enterprise prospects to promote our products and solutions across North American markets.
You will select and set-up our digital programs, organize major local, virtual and physical events, push key accounts retargeting programs, and deploy new marketing initiatives. An analytical mindset is important in this role, along with a great Marketing acumen. Proven ability to generate demand and pipeline from enterprises is key.
- Ensure that we reach and exceed our goals/quotas as it relates to inbound marketing and sales qualified leads - through owning the regional inbound strategy and improving the current channels, and constantly proving & scaling new acquisition channels.
- Deliver on demand generation plan and calendar, including key account programs, displacement programs,, and paid and organic digital initiatives.
- Monitor and pilot budget across all regional channels (e.g.: paid media, including Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and ABM platform; content syndication; email marketing; webinars) to ensure targets are met in a cost-efficient manner.
- Leverage growth marketing tools and tactics and be able to lead audience-targeted marketing campaigns from execution to optimization
- Ensure leads from demand generation marketing programs are accurately captured, handed off from marketing to sales, and appropriate and timely follow-up occurs by the sales development team
- Create/maintain reporting dashboards of all key acquisition metrics - by identifying the right metrics to track and implementing a tracking machine that captures robust data across our different tools
- Drive sustainable growth and maximize MQL/SQL conversion rates - by prioritizing & running experiments
- Collaborate with sales ops and IT to ensure a sound marketing and sales processes with continuous improvement.