Office Tour Photos
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist. The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns to Workable’s prospects and customers, management of the HubSpot marketing automation system, and database hygiene and segmentation. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, process-oriented marketer who loves reporting and data management.
- Building, testing, and executing high-quality marketing campaigns using email, paid advertising, social engagement, direct mail, and other channels
- Administrating the HubSpot marketing automation system: creating workflows, emails, landing pages, and list imports to support the marketing, business development, and sales teams
- Managing marketing projects and ensuring they are are executed with precision and on-time by designing repeatable and scalable marketing project playbooks
- Defining goals and success metrics for marketing programs, and reporting on program results and effectiveness
- Database administration and hygiene: monitoring inter-system data transactions, creating database segments and performing data migrations when required
- Communicating with the sales team to ensure timely and effective follow up on marketing campaigns
- Maintaining compliance with privacy and communication regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc.) in all marketing communications and data processing
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Experience supporting the sales and marketing organizations in a software company
- A detail-oriented, self-reliant, and process driven mindset
- The ability and maturity to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience with Salesforce in an administrative capacity and working knowledge of HTML or another development language is a plus
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From