Hi, were Nexthink. Were not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, weve surpassed $100M in ARR, and weve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but were just getting started.
Nexthink is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to support our marketing operationsefforts. As a member of the Marketing Operations Team, you will be responsible for building and optimizing email programs, monitoring campaign performance, and ensuring compliance throughout our enterprise-wide marketing efforts. This position offers the opportunity to partner with a supportive, fun-loving, and talented team of professionals with expertise in various MarTech platforms.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary support for the deployment of marketing email programs
- Work with marketing stakeholders across several countries to coordinate deliverables
- Understand and build audience segments based on supplied requirements
- Ensure accurate, efficient, and compliant email practices
- Partner with wider marketing to optimize campaign performance
- Build reporting and analytics to provide insight into program health and opportunities
- Handle high volume requests each week while delivering high quality work
- Be a resource internally to help troubleshoot obstacles
- The ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative and proactive workstyle, willing to ask questions and consider alternative viewpoints
- Open-minded and operates with a growth mindset
- Ability to create and follow process specifications, including detailed QA
- ABachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- 3-4 years experience working with Marketo and developing automation processes
- Experience working with CRM system (Salesforce preferred)
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.