About the Job
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our marketing team. This role will be responsible for managing and enhancing our marketing systems and operations. This role is unique in that it will be involved with the operations of two separate marketing instances: new business/customer marketing and marketing to our remote workforce, consisting of thousands of independent contractors. The ideal candidate will be able to translate business challenges into requirements then develop and deliver creative, scalable solutions. They will also proactively identify areas for improvement, and support marketing team members in campaign execution. They will be considered an in-house expert and authority on our critical marketing systems.
You love solving puzzles and get a thrill out of working through a difficult problem. Youre logical, detail oriented, and arent afraid of coming up with creative solutions. Youre curious and seek out ways to learn and grow. You have a strong philosophy on how to run efficient marketing operations and are not afraid to speak up or make recommendations to align with that technical view. You enjoy working collaboratively and thrive on helping others succeed. You feel comfortable under the hood of marketing systems and look for any opportunity to improve them. You rely on and can demonstrate insightful reporting and analytics skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to our marketing operations, systems, and infrastructure. Constantly be aware of any concerns, inconsistencies, and data issues - and work proactively to address them.
- Be an in-house HubSpot expert and use this expertise to create efficient and effective programs. Youll manage HubSpot lists, workflows, integrations, contact settings, forms, reports & analytics tools, and sales pro tools.
- Manage our HubSpot contractor marketing portal. Youll be responsible for the operations of our contractor marketing program, reporting on progress, and interfacing with our development team to sync the necessary data from our application.
- Be a technical resource for and lend your operations expertise to marketing team members running campaigns with HubSpot tools, as well as to other stakeholders. Including, but not limited to knowing what information we have, how to use it, and where to find it.
- Create and execute operational strategy. Know who to loop in from what team, how to effectively route information, and how to create a smooth user experience both internally and externally.
- Understand the key metrics for performance and identify the best, easiest way to measure and monitor those KPIs. Create reports and analyze progress on data like customer or contractor acquisition cost, attribution, and lead flow.
- Ensure effective lead flow and conversions. Effectively communicate fixes and changes.
- Experience building and maintaining HubSpot infrastructure
- Meticulous attention to detail this is a job for someone who knows the impact of a small change and checks their work thoroughly
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work cross-functionally and collaboratively
- 2-3 years experience with marketing operations and automation - preferably within a B2B company
- Analytical and data-driven approach to marketing
- An idea-generator: someone who will constantly be working to improve our systems and better support the marketing and sales teams
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. We prioritize the ability for our employees to do their work quickly and efficiently without getting stuck in office politics and wasteful meetings. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
3Play Media is located in Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided