At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Project Manager to be part of the ZoomInfo Growth & Optimization team. This position will play a critical role in establishing project management practices to support cross-functional GTM Motions, project delivery, including project structure, communication, process definition, and driving end-to-end project delivery across ZoomInfo.
- Act as a Liaison between Marketing, Opps and Dev Teams to Scope, lead, and execute day to day GTM programs including, but not limited to Lead and demo routing,
- Serve as the single point-of-contact to coordinate delivery timing, manage risk and ensure alignment of all stakeholders for assigned projects.
- Oversee and drive program/project execution from inception to delivery
- Manage cross functional stakeholder relationships and workstreams
- Manage the GTM integration for programs
- Drive the execution and completion of programs/projects, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of technical and process design and implementation
- Create, maintain, and disseminate relevant project status information to stakeholders
- Create and maintain artifacts such as templates for launch documentation and project plans to add scale and consistency across Programs
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Collect requirements and ensure project plans are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders
- Help establish, nurture, and drive best-practice standards and processes across the product and engineering teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of program and project management experience within hyper-growth GTM, Product, Marketing, or Sales/Account Management teams within a SaaS company
- Knowledge of GTM processes and methodologies
- Experience and Understanding of Lead and Demo Routing highly preferred
- Experience in implementing and driving project management tools and techniques
- Great organizer and good at creating order out of uncertainty
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management, organization and partner management skills
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative
- Creative problem solver, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.