Nasuni is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to serve as the business partner and backbone of the marketing team. They will focus on end-to-end marketing optimization and efficiency from planning and governance to execution and analysis. They will ensure that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are optimized, goals are defined clearly and kept in focus, data is tracked properly, reports are used, and insights applied, planning is actionable, and communication routines are smooth and consistent. Through close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders they will ensure the marketing organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Analyze and report on marketing data and metrics: marketing campaign performance, marketing program spend and ROI analysis, top of funnel pipeline generation and conversion, lead generation and scoring, and other marketing metrics and data
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing dollars through the design and maintenance of multi-touch attribution and ROI models and use those models to help resolve how we should optimize campaigns and where we should spend our next marketing dollar
- Manage the creation and assist in the administration of marketing analytics reporting and dashboards
- Enable the marketing organization to leverage data from reporting for data driven insight and decision making
- Support marketing with pipeline forecasting, including leading indicator metrics that develop, challenge, and solidify the forecast
- Work with customer marketing team to implement campaigns for pipeline generation and customer retention based
- Partner cross functionally on strategic projects and initiatives to improve marketing performance
- Oversee and participate in the maintenance and optimization of marketing technologies and integrations
- Implement regular data and campaign governance and hygiene/quality processes. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and find opportunities for improvement.
- Responsible for the proactive engagement and initiative to own process improvements, while driving change and efficiencies across marketing programs, systems, reporting, etc.
- Assist the marketing team with management, executive and board reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Understanding of Salesforce, HubSpot, Demandbase, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Tableau, Google Analytics or equivalent tools
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and able to complete tasks with extremely high accuracy
- Shown ability to interpret analysis and provide significant insights and recommendations beyond the initial delivery of the data with a sense of urgency and curiosity to challenge the business and drive a productive discussion
- Able to command the room, influence without authority, and serve as a trusted advisor to internal partners and teams (including C-Level executives)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, finance, or related discipline