Office Tour Photos
Do you have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)? Would you like to utilize your skills to create and execute onboarding journeys and email campaigns to assist marketing resources in driving initiatives? Our Marketing Email Operations group has an opening for a Marketing Operations Specialist to contribute to a strong and engaging customer experience and help drive overall company revenue goals
Come be a part of a small team of fast-paced, detail-oriented professionals focused on the flawless campaign execution of email marketing campaigns across numerous Endurance brands.
What youll do:
As an integral member of the Marketing Email Operations Team, you will be part of the group responsible for executing enterprise-wide email campaigns. Using SFMC, you will build and implement email campaigns using automations, journeys and manual send setups. All campaigns adhere to a strict quality assurance (QA) and pre-deployment process.
- Partner with the Information Technology and Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) teams to gather and document all new project data requirements, build campaigns in SFMC and follow through to ensure timely and successful project launch, including data testing and process documentation
- Collaborate with members of the Product and Information Technology teams to complete the technical work required to successfully produce all email marketing campaigns
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (vendor) when deliverability issues occur
- Provide technical systems support and reporting to internal stakeholders, as needed
- Be a resource internally to help troubleshoot obstacles encountered during the campaign build and deployment process
- Serve as a primary support for the setup and deployment of more complex email marketing campaigns
- Provide backup support for other team members engaged in data list creation and campaign oversight
- Represent the Marketing Operations team on business readiness project teams
- Understand and build audience segments based on supplied requirements
Who you are:
- 3+ years of prior experience in email marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of building journeys and automations using SFMC or other email campaign management tools
- Corporate experience creating database queries using SQL programming language
- Well versed in working with customer data and on audience segmentation
- Proven ability with data capture, email databases, and email marketing practices, including an understanding of compliance regulations
- Ability to create and follow process specifications, including detailed QA
- Strong and clear communicator across all channels, including in-person, Google Meet, Google Chat, phone, and email
- High attention to detail
Why you'll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From