Office Tour Photos
The marketing operations manager will manage and oversee around all things related to the lead lifecycle including lead management, lead scoring, lead source tracking, and lead/campaign reporting and analysis. The role requires a high degree of technical knowledge of both Marketo and Salesforce and their sync, as well as strong project management and heavy data analysis skills.
- Advanced knowledge of lead management and lead lifecycle implementation within Marketo
- Create, maintain and optimize scalable processes to ensure best practices around lead scoring, lead tracking, lead enrichment, lead segmentation and lead acquisition are followed
- Strong knowledge of SFDC specifically with the lead, contact and account objects, as well as reporting
- Continuous collaboration with Business Systems, Sales Ops and SDR teams to maintain alignment on lead management and underlying technical infrastructure
- Ability to understand business/stakeholder requirements and project manage complex lead lifecycle projects
- Work closely with Management to create and analyze lead and campaign reports to determine performance, ROI and business impact on a weekly and adhoc basis
- BA/BS required, MS/MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with Marketo
- Advanced knowledge of lead lifecycle management and marketing funnel
- High Proficiency with both Marketo and Salesforce.com (preferably certified and/or admin experience)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel) and experience with visual reporting, data analysis and ETL tools including Tableau and Alteryx (preferred)
- Strong Powerpoint skills to visually present marketing data in a meaningful way for the given audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Candidate must be present in Waltham office during the week
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From