Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
At Cedar, we look for teammates who are driven, energetic and excited to join a fast-paced company! The Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with Cedars Sales and Marketing functions, playing the role of consultant to our CMO and Marketing leaders while living within the Commercial organization. This role will support experiential/events marketing, brand/PR and demand generation. Our ideal teammate has significant experience in developing and scaling processes that drive successful execution of enterprise strategies. They understand how to operationalize a marketing tech stack while ensuring successful integrations with the CRM Manager across the entire infrastructure.
In this role, you will coordinate and optimize an end-to-end marketing process for 1:1 and 1:many Account Based Marketing (ABM) approaches. In addition, this individual will work on all things demand gen including: account scoring, MQAs, evaluating strategic decisions and recommending areas for improvement. You are an advocate for innovation and excellent at cross functional partnerships, specifically across marketing, business development, sales, and the wider commercial operations function. Lastly, you are passionate about Cedars mission and want to help drive our business forward!
- Be responsible for the development of repeatable and integrated processes that enable the marketing team to measure the success of their Demand Gen programs
- Craft and implement a scalable and accessible reporting engine that will be the source of truth for strategic business insights including overall account penetration, pipeline generation, and other demand gen efforts
- Manage the marketing technology stack including HubSpot, Terminus, Hopin, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and others while working in collaboration with Commercial Ops on implementation, integration, optimization, and alignment tied to our overall marketing objectives
- Partner with Directors of Demand Generation and ABM to develop a comprehensive, multi-tactical, multi-buyer set of demand programs to penetrate and expand reach into key target accounts and market segments
- Optimize lead hand-off processes and sales follow-ups
- Build and document standardized operating procedures
- 4+ years experience in enterprise SaaS operations and demand generation
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce.com, Hubspot or Marketo (certification ideal), Terminus and/or other ABM tools, and Google Analytics
- Experience with SQLs, Google Tag Manager, AdWords and other data optimization tools
- Experience in running enterprise processes for 1:1 and 1:many Account Based Marketing, including account scoring/marketing qualified accounts, lifecycle management, database management, account segmentation and field mapping
- Experience in campaign management standard methodologies including omni-channel campaign design (workflows and templates), scoring, multi-touch attribution, conversion tracking and more
- Expertise in data and analytics including database set up and cleanup, funnel analysis, campaign return on investment analysis, pipeline reporting and insights generation
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills to successfully lead multiple partners and projects with tight timeframes
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Marketing Operations Manager role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.