Aternitys mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
We are currently seeking an undergraduate focusing on Marketing Operations/Analytics to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial marketing team. The Marketing Operations Intern will be responsible for executing data-driven initiatives to maximize the efficiency of marketing campaigns promoting our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform. They will work closely with the Demand Gen and Digital team to support all aspects of database maintenance, email marketing campaigns and improving lead generation processes through our CRM and our marketing automation platform. This role is based in our Boston, MA headquarters and will report to the Marketing Operations Manager.
About the Role
- Assist with and provide insights into database optimization, including data acquisition, list segmentation, data cleanliness and integrity within CRM and Marketing Automation databases
- Work closely with Marketing Operations Manager to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation, ensuring timely distribution of leads to sales team, and ensure correct database segmentation
- Leverage Salesforce and Marketo to provide ongoing metrics in support of marketing campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with the Demand Gen team to build effective emails and analyze those emails for optimization
- Assist the Marketing Operations Manager in the execution of end-to-end campaigns; develop cohesive automated workflows and pulling targeted lists
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
- Results driven. Data motivates you. You have a genuine interest in seeing what your contributions resulted in post campaign launch.
- Outspoken. Not afraid to bring up suggestions or ideas for A/B testing, campaign executions, or other areas of process improvement.
- Technically Adept. You have a strong technical aptitude and are intellectually curious about marketing technology products.
- Bias for action. You thrive in a fast-paced team. Deadlines do not frighten you and you take the initiative to help the broader team prioritize and plan their campaign executions.
- Working toward a degree in Marketing or a related field
- Advanced to strong knowledge in Excel
- Excellent time management skills and precise attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Functional understanding of campaign management process or working with marketing automation platforms as well as CRM platforms such as Salesforce (SFDC) is a plus
- Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence/data visualization tools and project, a plus
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.