All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. At mabl, we’re helping those organizations ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform. Our customers include leading brands like Riot Games, Charles Schwab, ADP, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver (acquired by Google), a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform which is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised over $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify partners.
What you’ll do:
This is a unique opportunity to join our marketing team of experts and bring your drive, curiosity and enthusiasm to help this high-growth tech company reach its potential. The Marketing Operations person will be responsible for:
- Apply their experience using marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot or other MarTech solutions to help our team increase efficiency and effectiveness of programs.
- Manage the set-up of supporting materials for demand generation campaigns including campaign set-up, landing pages, tracking, nurture campaigns, etc.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of marketing reports and dashboards; deliver results to the team on an on-going basis.
- Initiate and analyze A/B tests on the website, in email, ad campaigns, etc. with the goal of improving conversion and engagement.
- Maintain data integrity and compliance efforts within marketing systems; support best practices across all business systems at mabl.
- Manage and maintain the use of technology solutions by the marketing team.
- Help with general website updates and maintenance.
- Evaluate and recommend tool changes or additions for the team.
- Support general administrative tasks for the marketing team.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience managing marketing automation and Salesforce CRM implementations is required.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, with strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Highly analytical and eager to gain insights from data.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, eager to learn.
- Ability to lead and own your functional area with confidence.
- Excited to thrive in a fast-paced start-up culture.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with B2B tech company and products a plus!
What we offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to learn from a great team in an exciting market.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience while growing personally and professionally.
- Great benefits - health, commuter, 401K, team outings, recognition programs.
- Competitive compensation packages.
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
More Jobs From