Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Here is what it would mean for you in the Marketing Operations Analyst role.
- Youll contribute to Kyruus success by improving marketing processes and workflows; delivering new visibility into our sales pipeline; partnering with sales and marketing on lead gen best practices; and implementing advanced and repeatable reporting on key marketing and sales metrics.
- Youll bring a go-getter attitude and continuously look for opportunities to enhance our programs, processes, integrations, and technology stack.
- Youll consistently find new ways to drive commercial effectiveness and efficiency.
- To ensure Kyruus is equipped with the data, tools, and systems to deliver our best work and achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly objectives, you will own and manage (on a daily basis) our marketing database, website pages, martech stack (in particular, HubSpot), and integrations with Salesforce.
- Youll collaborate with BDRs, Content Marketing, Events, Product Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations to continually improve cross-team operations and data flows.
- Youll serve as an internal Hubspot expert and use this expertise to create and optimize workstreams to improve lead gen process efficiencies.
- Youll continuously monitor and optimize Kyruus.com web pages and landing pages.
- Youll be responsible for generating reports on marketing attribution, lead gen effectiveness, and business impact.
- Youll report to the Director, Demand Generation in the Demand Generation department within the Marketing division of the Company.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll leverage your 2+ years of marketing or marketing operations experience to help Kyruus optimize marketing operations and adhere to best practices.
- Youll have a track record of successfully improving marketing efficiency and results.
- Youll utilize your advanced proficiency and hands-on experience with Hubspot and Salesforce to optimize our integration and workflows to improve our tracking, hand-offs, reporting, and lead gen effectiveness.
- Youll partner with marketing colleagues on campaign design, development, and execution; segmentation; email list management; and lead nurturing.
- Youll leverage your proven experience creating reports and dashboards to deliver new visibility to cross-functional stakeholders and Kyruus leadership on the effectiveness of marketing and sales activities, and their business impact.
- Youll monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and resolve issues proactively.
- Youll build on your reputation as an agile self-starter who has strong communications skills and a commitment to improving processes.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You establish and maintain scalable, efficient processes that enable Kyruus to follow best practices, adhere to compliance standards, and report on key metrics in a repeatable way.
- You demonstrate a love of the science behind marketing. You take an analytical approach to everything you do. You thrive on helping others derive valuable business insights from data.
- You are tech-savvy and have experience using marketing technologies like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.
- You are not just a problem solver, but also a problem finder. Youre proactive about identifying inefficiencies and providing solutions that solve business challenges.
- Youre flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, get stuff done attitude.
- You are a reliable partner and a Hubspot subject matter expert to the broader marketing team, sales team, sales operations, and other teams within the company.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Marketing Operations Analyst role can move in a linear career path within Demand Gen. to Marketing Operations Manager or potentially move into a different role within the marketing team.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From