About the Role
Validity is seeking an SMB Marketing Manager to lead our efforts in growing our SMB go-to-market motion that is completely supported by a self-service e-commerce sales process. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketer to join the team and become our in-house SMB expert. At Validity we understand well how Enterprise and Midmarket professionals think about their email marketing and data management programs, we are very much still learning how these personas are alike and different from their counterparts in the SMB space. This marketer will lead the charge in helping us to:
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs for our e-commerce product offerings DemandTools Elements, Everest Elements, Britverify, and Mailcharts.
- Work closely with the product teams to measure the overall funnel of traffic for each solution and understand where in the process we are losing potential buyers from completing a purchase.
- Identify all relevant vendors that can provide us access to digital marketers, email marketers, CRM admins, marketing ops, and sales ops professionals working for an SMB business.
- Align with the midmarket and enterprise email and data demand generation managers to understand what demand gen efforts they are currently doing where there will also be SMB organizations.
- Measure and analyze marketing attribution dashboards to best understand what is fueling revenue for the business in order to double down on whats working and vacate what isnt.
- Identify adjacent vendors that are going after the same personas in order to identify potential co-marketing opportunities.
- Establish intimate knowledge of our database (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation platform (Marketo) to uncover opportunities for engagement within this audience that we already currently have.
- Work closely with the content marketing team and subject matter experts from across the business to craft content and programming that will resonate best with this audience and lead to top-of-funnel acquisition.
- Identify key events these organizations attend and coordinate our sponsorship and presence at these events in order to secure more customers.
- Align closely with the sales development team to ensure they understand how best to follow up with accounts that dont qualify for midmarket or enterprise opportunities but are great fits for our SMB products.
- Work with the digital agency on our SEM and paid social strategy to generate demand within this audience segment.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in SAAS for an SMB audience.
- Experience in martech and salestech space is preferred.
- Proficient at campaign reporting and analysis tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, or similar
- Experience reporting on marketing attribution and ROI metrics
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and concisely in a way that evokes confidence in your work.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders, speakers, analysts, etc. to achieve objectives and hit timelines
- Strong budgetary management experience and analytical skills. Proven track record of analyzing marketing spend to determine ROI and inform future activities/investments.
- Highly creative with the ability to innovate new ways to generate interest and excitement among targeted audiences.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Bachelors degree