We are seeking a marketer with a passion for demand gen to join our marketing team at Privy. If you love mastering marketing funnels, while also executing demand generation campaigns that lead people to action -- you may be the perfect fit for this role.
The Marketing Manager will help lead and execute demand gen campaigns to attract new users and drive adoption and conversion for our suite of ecommerce marketing tools. This role will also play a central role in helping optimize the entire funnel across customer acquisition, retention, expansion, and churn.
- Execute a strategy to grow top of funnel traffic through organic & paid channels
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels
- Partner with sales to run cross-team initiatives to drive new sales, expansion, and cross-sell activities
- Work with our agency and internal team members to launch new and optimize existing programs
- Work with our internal marketing team and external agencies to build out new landing pages and turn Privy.com into a growth engine for new trials and inbound leads
- Partner with product and sales teams to optimize our existing trial experience - including email nurture, in-product onboarding, and the creation of new resources
- Own funnel reporting and analysis, including maintaining weekly product-level metrics dashboard
- Amplify the reach of new content including blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more
- Helped own the demand generation plan for a SaaS business
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels and the customer journey, and a proven ability to be able to identify growth opportunities within different stages of the funnel
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua), Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred
Bonus Skills (Not Required, Just Some Bonuses)
- Passion for small businesses & entrepreneurs.
- Understanding of ecommerce and the world of Shopify. Not a requirement, but there are over a million Shopify stores so theres a good chance there are some demand gen. people out there with a side hustle on Shopify :)
Why You Should Join
We're growing. Fast. We're a successful startup that takes pride in the fact that our employees make a big impact not just on our business, but on our customers big and small, ranging from the Ellen Show Store to Paper Tacos and everyone in between.
Our Perks at a Glance
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity, in addition to standard perks like 401k plan
- 100% of health, dental, and vision premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum)
- Flexible work hours
- Weekly team lunches and monthly team outings
- Commuter FSA
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Lunch & learn presentations
- Unlimited startup war stories on demand
Sometimes self-doubt can be a mental roadblock when applying for a job. But here's the thing-- there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Ticking all the boxes isn't the only thing we look for. At Privy, we're building a company that we love, where our team can grow, and work toward our mission together. So, however you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, always feel encouraged to apply. If Privy excites you and you think you'd be happy to come into work every day doing this job, connect with us.