Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
We are looking for someone to elevate and execute marketing strategy that increases brand awareness, deepens our client relationships, and increases our marketing teams effectiveness. If you believe that phenomenal products deserve great marketing and have spent your career curious about the wider business context, then this is the role for you! Youll focus on everything from helping us create webinars, supporting internal and external events, and help us nurture our clients and prospects.
This will be an exciting opportunity to help shape and bolster Simon Datas position in the industry. This Marketing Manager position is a tremendous opportunity to learn about how product influences marketing, and how to grow pipeline from a choreographed, agile team effort. Success will be visible both internally and externally. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and collaborate with the friendly, encouraging, and whip-smart team at Simon.
What Youll Do
- Support Simon's event strategy from selection to execution: coordinating vendor relationships, cross-team preparation, content, and reporting
- Manage the execution of a regular webinar schedule, including coordinating content creation, promotion, sales enablement, and post-webinar follow-up
- Ensure all field campaigns are trackable, prepare cross-functional teams, present on results, as well as manage all internal communications about upcoming campaigns
- Generate new customer reviews on relevant review sites by regularly coordinating relevant parties & partners
- Assist with coordinating the creation and execution of regular customer marketing events (virtual and physical)
- Maintain balanced, strategic campaign calendar that includes: webinars, events, content releases, partner publications, and analyst or press releases. Gather & incorporate relevant input
- Maintain relevant and reasonable marketing project plans. Help coordinate the team and remove obstacles where relevant
- Ensure cross-functional, internal awareness through regular communication about relevant news
- Ensure tightly aligned and well-integrated marketing activity by acting as a facilitator between product marketing, content, and field efforts
- Grow number of newsletter opt-ins by working strategically with internal partners
- Identify topics for circulation, prepare and maintain a regular newsletter cadence
- Support organic content execution & scheduling via social media
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing role in a high-growth, B2B company
- Collaborative style when working across functions, partners, and vendor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to drive top of funnel through field activities
- Ability to rally a team around an event: from goal-setting to project planning and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use engagement and performance analytics to adapt strategy
- Experience in SaaS and marketing tech space
- Experience with marketing automation tools and Salesforce preferred
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From