Quil is a digital health company that develops products and services for patients, caregivers, and the clinical teams who support them. Quil is a joint venture between Comcast and Independence Health Group (Independence) and prides itself as a high-energy organization that fosters innovation, individual growth, and team collaboration. Quil’s mission is to help people organize and navigate their health in partnership with their family, healthcare providers, and health plans.
The Marketing Programs and Events Manager will be responsible for managing and executing marketing activities for Quil Engage, our patient engagement platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
Management and execution of digital marketing programs
- Manage marketing programs within Marketo and other marketing tools to support email campaigns, event promotion and follow-up, multi-touch nurture programs, webinars and other digital content.
- Create dynamic content to support marketing programs including landing pages, emails, display ads and more
- Participate in marketing technology evaluation and implementation as needed
Manage in-person and virtual events
- Assist the Marketing Director in executing effective events to generate leads and improve brand awareness, in alignment with messaging themes and corporate priorities
- Manage all event logistics in partnership with contractors, vendors, and other 3rd parties
- Project manage and execute on all event deadlines including contracts, materials fulfilment, shipping, and logistics
- Support lead generation activities including pre-vent promotions, lead uploads, and post-event follow-up campaigns
- Drive engagement for executive and customer events by conducting post-event research on target audiences and attendees to facilitate executive-level interactions
Support effective conversion of leads through the sales funnel
- Conduct regular analysis of marketing programs to determine effectiveness and return on investment
- Cultivate lead lists from events, 3rd party programs, and organic activity to ensure quality deliverables for the sales team
- Conduct split tests and other evaluation to regularly ensure messaging resonance within our key buying personas
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing roles supporting operations (familiarity with the Healthcare IT market is a plus)
- Demonstrates problem-solving ability, sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize tasks (i.e., work simultaneously on multiple projects and ensure completion of team projects according to tight timelines)
- Ability to partner with stakeholders to meet timelines and deliverables
- Experience working in email marketing platforms (e.g., Marketo) is required
- Experience working in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint at a minimum)