Knox is the first financial institution for property investors. Were changing how homeowners and property investors build wealth. There are great brands up and down Wall Street ready to make the most of your portfolio of stocks and bonds, but Knox is the first and only investment firm focused on property.
Knox makes real estate investment portfolios perform while investors enjoy a hands-off, passive investing experience. We also make it easy for homeowners to turn the home theyre moving out of into an income property, unlocking preferred rates of return and creating generational wealth. Venture funded, were building an extraordinary team to help us expand rapidly. After successfully launching our platform in 7 cities, we are excited to expand our platform across the country.
Knox is a mission-driven company with a diverse team that values honest and transparent communication, simple and focused execution, and work-life balance. We offer market compensation and meaningful equity for world-class teammates. In 2021, Knox continues to grow in excess of 50% year over year, launched in 3 new cities, and closed an A-round of investment. Best of all, were just getting started!
The ideal candidate has experience at high-growth start-ups and has been part of a team that has spun up new business lines. You understand how to support moonshot ideas with a grounded GTM marketing strategy. You balance numbers and results with brand and messaging. You are comfortable customizing and optimizing your marketing tactics to hit multiple key performance metrics, while at the same time driving awareness and brand value.
You are a multi-talented doer: You can pivot from managing campaigns inside Facebook ads manager and writing ad copy to brainstorming the roll-out of a new product. Youre familiar with and rely heavily on performance metrics with solid experience in Google Analytics, while also understanding the essential role of the creative process.
Your love of marketing doesn't stop with driving performance, you are also a born story-teller and brand builder. You care deeply about connecting with your users, providing them with top-tier experiences, and building a brand that users can't help but tell their friends and family about.
Successful candidates will have some or all of the following experience:
- Youve supported the leadership of customer acquisition and/or marketing for a high-growth startup. The organization achieved significant scale.
- You have tech skills to complement your creative skillsyour facility with HTML, CSS allow you to understand why something may not be working and how to fix it.
- Support our Marketing leadership
- Work with our Growth team to support the roll-out of new product lines and offerings
- Understand and help to develop our customer acquisition metrics reporting and, with the help of our product team, improve our campaigns, website, and app to achieve growth goals
Requirements, Skills, and Characteristics:
- 3-7 years experience supporting a marketing team at a start-up
- Experienced in email marketing, metrics, vendor coordination
- Obsessive about CRM cleanliness, attribution, and performance measurement
- Deep understanding of WordPress, HubSpot, SalesForce, Photoshop, Google Analytics, HTML, CSS
- Experience with A/B testing and interpretation
- Strong project management and process design skills; highly organized, independent, and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Passionate about Customers & Mission always champions the customers perspective and has a genuine passion for the Knox mission of democratizing market-beating wealth creation.
- Experience in a scrappy startup culture, with ability to execute under deadlines
Every candidates personal financial priorities are different, therefore we can be somewhat flexible in the mix of base salary and equity. Of course, all members of the Knox team receive our generous benefit package.