EF Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
Go Ahead Tours, a division of EF Education First, seeks a motivated, creative and results driven Marketing Manager to drive our Group Travel Program. This role will focus on the following core areas to help grow our Groups program: expanding our active group coordinator universe, retention of our existing community, optimization of our promotional strategy and communications strategy to both Group Coordinators as well as Group Members. With a focus on both optimizing existing touchpoints as well as introducing new programs & campaigns that will inspire our customers to travel with us you will be an integral part of growing our travel community. You will thrive within a dynamic multi-functional team environment and play a big role in the execution of marketing strategy.
- Implement campaigns and process enhancement to increase conversion and actualization of group trips all with an eye on increasing average group size as well as reducing time to actualization.
- Drive sales process efficiencies through automation, capturing customer communication preference and delivering more personalization in our marketing efforts
- Collaborate with our marketing media team on acquisition efforts, providing the customer insights, personas, and behavior to best optimize our media efforts.
- Retention both of our group coordinator community as well as identifying opportunities to support group member retention.
- Develop the communications strategy, content calendar and chat support for our Group Travel program including working closely with sales on the private Group Coordinator Facebook group content strategy.
- Partner closely with sales to ensure we have a pulse on customer feedback and are best supporting the needs of the team and seek ways to further automate existing pain points.
- Spread the word about Go Ahead and our respective travel opportunities through the wider EF network to reach new prospective travelers.
- Work closely with sales and analytics to find insights that help optimize our nurture approach with an eye on identifying leads best qualified for sales engagement vs leads best nurtured through additional marketing touchpoints
- Leverage multi-channel insights (web behavior, email engagement, phone and beyond) to identify optimal audiences and tactics to increase conversion
- Help drive strategy and support the execution of our promotional marketing campaigns
- Align promotional marketing efforts with overarching business goals around actualization, average group size, AutoPay and discount optimization
- Maintain a close eye on the competitive landscape to help inform decisions and stay on top of trends, seeking opportunities to differentiate our brand and identify best practices
- Craft effective and inspiring briefs to drive quality work that makes impact
- For all areas of responsibility, create and execute a testing plan where volume justifies enhancing campaign and journey effectiveness. Measure, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and leverage those learnings for further optimizations.
- 5 - 7 years of marketing experience, preferable working on conversion optimization
- Experience with google analytics and tableau preferred
- To be detail oriented, with the ability to execute and deliver on time
- A can do, nothing is impossible attitude
- A positive and energetic personality
- To be an idea person who still knows how to execute efficiently and effectively
- An ability to communicate results to management in a fast-paced environment
The reason(s) youll want to work here:
Work in our North American Headquarters where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, and employee-run social groups (including our EF-finity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.