As AceUp’s Marketing Graphic Designer, you will have a large role in defining and creating our visual brand identity and conveying it to the world. You’ll be a key member of the sales and marketing team, being on the front lines of presenting our message and positioning to our current and prospective customers in all of our visual communications. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, but you will also interface with our Operations and Customer Success teams.
Who we are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp is able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You thrive with a variety of B2B graphic design projects, from print to digital. Whether it is working on a one-pager or designing a new sales deck, you are comfortable being the “go-to” person for design needs and view being the company’s first in this position as an exciting challenge to set the bar for exceptional design and branding.
What you will do
- Lead the creative and design process for all deliverables and projects that require design elements, both within marketing and across other departments
- Ensure alignment with creative and marketing objectives on all projects; ensure brand consistency across all media
- Produce a wide range of print and digital assets including sales collateral, one-sheeters, whitepapers, case studies, digital ad creative, guides, presentation decks, sales decks, trade show banners, and more.
- Continue to develop and maintain the AceUp brand identity throughout all internal and external collateral
- Work closely with content creation team to create design assets that support business goals
- Create visuals that communicate complex ideas in a clear, cohesive, and easily-digestible manner
- Manage other design needs for the company such as signage, internal documents, and collateral as needed
- Your design portfolio is required to apply for this position. Please ensure it includes examples of both print and digital works.
- 2-4 years experience in an in-house or agency setting. Experience in SaaS marketing and B2B is a big plus
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and standard presentation tools (PowerPoint, Google Slides)
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communicator, both verbally and visually
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on “non-role-specific” marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- A full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston (remotely for the time being)
What we offer
- Salary range of $60-65K/yr
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environmen.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
More Jobs From