Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $100MM in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 1,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. Come join us!
Thrasio is seeking a talented Marketing Creative and Production Manager to join our creative marketing team in Boston, MA. This person will oversee the creative marketing team and drive measurable results in terms of content, video and creative production across website, social media, Amazon, advertising, etc. Lead creative strategy and determine the best types of content to drive sales and growth on and off Amazon.
You will also:
- Work with the Marketing, designer, and videographer to build Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Social Content, Emails, Amazon Video ads, Direct Mail etc.
- Create copy for ads for the purpose of driving revenue for consumer goods
- Develop compelling messaging and be constantly apprised of new tactics in creative, video production, and direct response marketing to drive the team forward.
- Understand what tools, softwares, cameras etc are required to produce content
What You Bring to the Party
- 3+ years experience in an e-commerce, marketplace, b2b or b2c online environment
- Experience building direct response advertising
- Understanding of what type of content sells and what type of content is for branding
- Understanding of multiple ad formats and how things should be shot or edited
- Customer focused marketing eye with a passion for creative and video ads
- Ability to manage a production shoot, write the shot list and envision the end result
- Experience working with or managing designers on a marketing or creative team
- Ability to take feedback and make revisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a digital marketing agency preferred
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From